Friday, May 11, 2007

Night Out

Didn't post last night. I reached home at 2am. Jitao came back, rest awhile and zzz.

Coz I went to sister's house. Well, not actually house. Is just under his block. Coz his mama sleeping at home. Don't want to disturb.

They sing, we chat, gossip, joke. Oh ya, there's me myself and I. Dar sis, mr tian kong and shueting!!! I miss shueting and sister la, till I asked sister hug hug. He's so nice to hug as usual. LoL.

Sister's getting better. His mood is better. Hmm.. But my pocket is getting more and more jia lat. Passed sister some money, buy crig for him, and the cab fares plus midnight charges. Wa lao eh. 100 plus bucks in total. But but but, all worth. Coz sister's happy, I'm happy too. =)

And now, 10am. Off to get ready for work. Although I'm coughing, sneezing and fevering. The whole mp3 counter staff's are sick. What do you think?

Oh ya, my new Samsung mouse is nice. I'm loving it. Pss.. I know I'm posting a weird not myself post today. Don't ask me, coz I don't know why also. -_-

Damn. Work. Byes.