Saturday, May 12, 2007

Sickish Week

In my previous post I posted about I'm going to work right? But damn. I came back home at 2pm. MC. What else? Reason must be accompanying my sister till too late last night. Think I caught a cold. Anyway, joking about sister's. Not his fault. Because our whole mp3 counter staff's sick. Of course I'll get the virus too.

3 days MC with 8 different types of medicine. POWER SIA! Vincent's not very happy already. I felt so pai seh for mc-ing so many times this month. But hey, I don't wish to be sick also right? Whatever. Tomorrow no matter tired or half dead die die must drag myself to IMM. At most die there. LOL! Touch wood.

Too stress up maybe. Hence that's the reason why I'm always sick. Can you imagine that I've no sales for 2 weeks? If I won't be stress then ho ho ho. I think I'm not a human already. I'm a robot with no feelings then. Smoked 10 plus crigs today. Don't know. Really stress. Any idea how to kill stress? Don't ask me not to think or go fishing okay? I'll murder you for these nonsense.

S.H.E's new album is damn nice. My Ella. So pro. Rap so much. Went to collect my album before I went doctor's. If I'm sick to death also must die with the album LOL! So many freebies. Jigsaw puzzle, single CD and a photo album collection. Cute and soothing songs for this album. I didn't regret getting this album. You should go get one too. Will give it 4 stars upon 5 stars.

Thanks so much for the presents and dropping by to visit me tonight. Appreciated.

Time for my medicine. And sleep. Bless me with good sales this weekend. PLEASE!