Sunday, May 13, 2007

Drowsy Rules

Blogger really is getting very irritating and weird. The way the layout and template are so urgh! But seems everyone is getting the same thing isn't it? So forget it lah.

Too sick. Too tired. Hence blogger also kena from me. Fever has been high since noon. Making everyone so worried about me at work. I feel bad for making them worrying for me this sickly girl. And really, the fever haven't gone down yet. Of course I'm guai. I took medicine on time okay? But still, everything's against me.

Their supervisor, da jie, helped me sell one. She's so pro. Less than five minutes she managed to get my stock out. Thanks thanks! Owe you once! I was blur the whole day there. They all keep disturbed me. Yah lah, I blur very fun to disturb one. Will go huh here and there.

Alright, I just took medicine. Very drowsy. But I enjoyed the drowsy feeling. Don't know why. Maybe drowsy can help me forget bah. Searching for my bed now.