Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Hate

I've totally broke down from the stress I'm facing. I slapped myself on the face non stop till I bleed today. Hooray! I slapped myself. I slapped myself this fucking bitch that is so dirty from head to toe! And you're the one who made me feel dirty!

I'm bonkers. Don't want anything to happen to him. Yet on another thought, wish that he'll meet with bad accident till he died on the streets and nobody even bothers to claim his body. Otherwise he'll suffer badly at my hand.

SLICE OFF HIS FLESH PIECE BY PIECE! SPRINKLE SALT ON HIS WOUND! POUR BOILING WATER ON HIM! AND DRINK HIS DRIPPING BLOOD AFTER.

THE FEELING IS SHIOK I TELL YOU!


I'm a devil. I know. What have I become? I don't know and don't want to know. I only know it's you who drive me to this.

Why must things become like this? You asked me to change. I have. Isn't this what you want? I'm not dead anymore. I'm alive. Alive with hated.

The feeling is gone. Once it's gone, it's gone forever.

I can only win. I can't afford to lose this time.

021285 - A date a fool was born.
220784 - A date an idiot was born.
080906 - A date which holds memories.
310507 - The date when I'm gone forever?

maybe..