Friday, June 01, 2007

I Wonder How

Just ignore my previous post. It's just a fucked up post. I admit there's a lot of changes and bad happenings around me recently that I need to overcome. Fear threatens me. Am glad there's a company to walk this over with me. But seriously sad to say he still can't help me too much. I'm still surround by fear and tears. I still have not step out of the nightmare.

Well, imagine. If you've been stabbed in the heart till it bleed, then your heart got sliced off bits by bits, lastly it got dig out. Do you think you can stand it? I can't. That's why. I just can't swallow down this anger and unbearable that my pride is gone. Hence cause the depression I'm facing now.

Thankfully there's lots who cared for me. I'm blessed to have you people around me. I missed the old times. The gathering and such. How much I regret working. Things just changed uncontrollably. But due to work, I'm fortune to have know Vin. Vin, I owe you lots and lots. You're truly a great person. I'll prove myself worth. Won't disappoint you time again and again.

Brace and buck up. That's what I need to do now. What done is done. What over is over. What I can do is just to forget it. But I simply can't. I've lost and am lost. What can I do now? Furthermore things just don't seem to end. It's endless. This is an endless path that I've chosen. And it's torturing me. How much I regret.

I need to wake up.. Now..