Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Forgetting Gains Happiness

The reason for being MIA is because I don't feel like online and blogging. Just as simple as that. And well, maybe also mainly because I don't have the time to do so. I wish to. But I can't. Because I'm just like a person without a soul. I need time to find back my real self.

Well, I admit I'm facing a BIG tripping stone in my life path recently. Hence the change.

Reached home at midnight. Went to work at early morning. Don't even have enough time to sleep. 4-6 hours of sleep is what I get everyday. Ended up I became a panda. If only there's 30 hours everyday. I could have get more of my beauty sleep and some time to online rather than just lay flat on my bed once I reached home.

Just taken my medicine. No kick. Not drowsy. Maybe I'm not addicted to it. Instead I've got used to it. Ended up the medicine mean nothing to me. Doctor said it's for depression. He went to find out for me it's for mental patients to control their mood swings. I don't know. I only know at least with this medicine, I can depend on it to forget those unhappy stuffs.

Went to a lot of places today. I love Mondays. But once Monday is over. I don't feel like going back to work. I'm lazy to wake up. I'm lazy to stand for 10 plus hours at the counter. I'm lazy to do anything. Just wish to die on my bed immediately. But off day as usual = no off.

Went back office to collect pay. Went to my doctor. Bank also. This and that. I'm glad I had a nice dinner today. Something I deserve after working for so long. I believe in pampering and rewarding myself once in a while. Although it's just a simple 10 plus bucks dinner. I'm still enjoying it much. I hate the 2.50 bucks mixed veg rice at my work place already. LoL.

I missed my bed. I missed Zhou Gong. I missed him? Maybe?

*I hate the feeling of memories still being there.
*This is a never ending nightmare. It sux.