Tuesday, May 08, 2007

A Post Of Thanks

Mood is back to normal. Thanks goodness.

Buddy called. =D

Thought he totally forgotten about me. But nope, he didn't. Had a few minutes chat because I'm on the bus. And he said that he'll drive here soon to meet me for a chat. Asked him to promise. But he don't want. Some more wth? He sa jiao to me. Guys sa jiao. Oh my god! -_-''

"Wo biao!!!"
"Wo biao gen ni jiang wo ji dian shui yin wei ni hui cong hui jia da dian hua gei wo!"
(I don't want to tell you what time I sleep because you'll rush home and call me.)
WA LAO EH! What I want to do he also know. Plus sa jiao sure won't lose to girls.
Mr Darren, wo fu le ni. *Claps* *Shakes head*

Whenever buddy called I'll sure be able to cheer up immediately. Some more had a very nice day out. Slept till quite late and crawled my way to IMM at evening time. Helped them to check stocks. Had dinner and went shopping after. After so long, I finally decided to go JEC. Luckily didn't bump into that guy. If not I won't know what I'll do to him. Maybe will slaughter him like slaughter pig like that? =l

Feel bad towards Tian Kong. He tried hard to cheer me up. But not able to. Where else buddy with a call can cheer me up immediately. Tian Kong accompany me took train and walked me home everyday. Afraid that I'll bump into that guy and run into some kind of danger. He's nice. But he's just like my kor in some way. Protecting me and such. No hard feelings okay? Just want to let him know. More ever I'm really not ready.

Tian Kong bought me a necklace from Taka Jewellery. Cost him a bomb. Thanks. Like it lots. I mean it. Really. =)

PS: That's my thumb with pretty pink nail polish. =P