Monday, May 07, 2007

Busy Life Failing Health

I don't know that one of my close friend is going and had already went for a minor operation. I don't know that one of my old classmate's mom passed away. I don't know how's sister doing now. I don't know what are my cousins busy with. I don't know what my mei meis are doing now.

I don't know EVERYTHING except for work. I've even forgotten what day is it today. Nah, it's a joke. Of course I'll remember Monday. But for the other days, it's not important anymore. Since I don't have time for anything except for work.

Missed out so many things. Just what is happening around me? I only know day arrived I'll work. Night arrived I'll went home. Spent time to read blogs every night. Envy them. I can't join any 'tuitions' anymore. Maybe it's not even called tuition now. Anyway, I'm referring to outings. Why can't things be the same anymore? Why can't time pause for a little while and let me have a breathe of air?

Facing tons of stress. Not sure if it's wise for me to use this method. Used work to forget my personal life's matter. It works though. But then due to work, the stress I'm facing is getting more serious. Damn it. 2 sales for this whole month. And it's already the 7th today. 8th is coming. And I hate 8th. If you know why.

I'm trying to make myself forget everything by keeping myself busy. Good point is the feeling is numb. Bad point is it's really tiring. Don't think I can hang on anymore. About to collapse. Smoking helps to keep me alive. Feel like crying, but hey? No tears? Dried up? I only know I need buddy now. Where is he? I need him to talk to.

Tired. And damn it. I'm hungry again. Stress.. Stress.. Stress.. I need food.
And maybe sleep...