Sunday, May 06, 2007

Sleepy Talks

Blogger is really damn weird. What a page. Will just blog a super short post tonight. Because,

1) I'm sleepy like hell.
2) I'm tired till I need my bed more than I need food.
3) Tomorrow's Sunday and I need to hit sales.
4) Monday's my off day so I can blog more on tomorrow night.
5) Still 5? Wth am I still typing? Wasted 5 minutes of my bed time.

Damn it. Not able to sell anything today. Not even other brand's players. But really had a fun day playing around with Nasri, Jenny and my bro Lional. They keep teasing me non stop. Laughed till stomach pain. But not that much time to monkey around though. Saturday today. What do you think? So was quite busy too. Time past fast.

Can't wait for my off day. Another week arrived! Monday! You must wait for me okay! Don't fly so fast to Tuesday! Let me enjoy and rest 'gao gao' first okay! Guess I'll rot at home and finish up my two magazines. Otherwise it's another non resting off day for me. Day out. Thinking of sleeping for the whole day also. I miss my bed so much. But don't know yet.

B...E...D...T...I...M...E...!!! :D