Saturday, May 05, 2007

A Change

I'm mad. Went on a shopping spree and spent 100 plus bucks on branded goods. A watch and Adidas bag. The things which I've been aiming for so long. Suddenly don't know why I just bought them both at one go. Happy! But feeling heart pain. My 4 days pay gone just like that.

Have to save more. Da jie recommend me to an office job at Amoy street. But I can't bear to quit. Although office job have more chances and potential, it's dull. Unlike being in the sales line, you can meet all sorts of customers. I even saw my old classmate with her hubby today. They're so loving can? And I'm envy of them.

Noticed buddy's msn personal message.
"It is better to go for someone who loves you, rather than someone who you loves."
I agreed with him. Been such a long time we last chat. Think he still wants to continue mia-ing. Stupid buddy. Forget it. Why should I bother to contact him first?

Used to no sales weekdays. What to do? BEST is like graveyard on weekdays. Can only chiong more on weekends then. Weekends here. Happy! Bro and Jenny's going to be back tomorrow. The new lady supervisor is not as bad as I think she is. Hope everything continues that smoothly. I don't wish to trip over any pebbles.

Damn. I need to control my spending addiction. My salary's running out fast. Wish me luck for this weekend. More sales please. I'm desperate for it.