Friday, May 04, 2007

Double Suffer

Had news about him. He still don't know he kena spy by so many people. Kena by my side and my friend's side also. So his background is the same as I guessed. See? I'm so smart.

Still as timid as before. What a coward. Go wear skirt lah! Don't be a guy. Just hope for now I'll be able to control my temper. If not he's going to get it real bad. I 'promised' him a slap. And he's going to get it soon. Maybe a stab also. If he get kill. Not my business then. LoL. I only know he's going to suffer real badly for messing with me.

The matter about J is getting more and more obvious. Why suddenly all things I kena? Not going to bother too much. His pattern is more than badminton. But he don't know I 'turn face faster than I turn book'. LoL. Went Sim Lim to collect pay today and find L for a chat over a crig. We talked a lot. Way more than last time. Thanks L! Appreciate the concern you showed.

Maybe I need to find some time to have a chat with J kor. He's concerned about all my matters yet too busy to bother much. I know all of you care for me. Don't worry. I won't do anything stupid to harm him and landed myself in trouble. Really need to hold down my anger. If not I can't promise he'll be fine because I already said whoever steps on my tail, I'm so going to step it back and

CHOP OFF THAT TAIL OF YOURS!

He'll get double the suffering. Trust me. He's not going to get it off that easily. Look here if you're still reading my blog. Be careful okay? Don't later die also don't know how you die. =o