Thursday, May 03, 2007

The Hidden Words

Flu day. Everyone's sick. Misah kena the worst. Nasri also. I think I passed the virus to them. When I recovered. It's their turn to fall sick. Now they pass the virus back to me again. -_-'' Germs are everywhere at the counter. Having a slight 37.5 fever now. Why am I always sick?

Sales was bad. VERY bad. Not enough stocks. Simon, Nasri and me were headache about it. Got what sell what then. Although most are just leftovers. Mood's real bad. Thankfully someone knows how to cheer me up. I like the pink hp deco. Nice! Thank you! Recently into pink very much. Got affected by Xiexue perhaps. Her blog always pink here pink there pink everywhere.

Some thing's really been bothering me much. Since the day Mr Tian Kong said he saw that guy on the bus. So he's still alive? I thought he's dead. Not my business anyway. Just wanted to concentrate on work for now. Don't want to disappoint my dear in charge Mr Vincent. Pay day tomorrow. With my report in hand to summit. $4000 plus bucks sales total. Wee wee woots!

Saw Kelvin's Friendster. So he's back in KL. Hope he's doing fine over there. Low also. Missed them both. 1 month plus since they left. Newstead changed a hell lot. Maybe I need some time to adapt to the new Newstead. Suddenly for no reason or notice, lots of stuffs changed within a month. It's hard to get use you know? Not that easy to forget a feeling.

I always typed my blog using words hidden behind words. If you manage to guess it. Smart readers. If not, pardon me. I'll rather keep the contents hidden.

Oh ya, hi to my customer. Wonder how my blog kena found. Interesting. I don't know my blog's so popular. LOL! Just kidding. =)