Wednesday, May 02, 2007

'Labour' Day

Labour day really is labour day. A day that need me to do labouring whole day. And it's not happy at all. It's a fucking stupid idiot labour day. Damn.

Most messy day of the year. The two companies merged. And the stocks are messy like it's world war III. Helped them to tally a few things and spent the whole day doing cheap free labour. Managed to sell 2 and cleared the stocks for a model.

Checked with them the amount of my last month's sales. It's a whopping $4238! I broke my target! Happy like crazy can? The bad thing is they raise my target again. It's $8000 now. Actually it's $16000. But I managed to lower it down just now.

Come on! $16000? You mean total sales of mp3? My brand only? Then you're kidding me! Anyway, $8000 also damn hard to hit. Imagine Samsung only got $9000 plus last month. You want our stupid brand to get $8000? Dream on!

Stress. Not mainly because of work. Is because of a person also. Luckily there's a guy who offered to help me check into the matter. Felt more relaxed after hearing this. The interesting matter is he even saw that him today. Such a coincidence.

He sent me home tonight. Feel safe. If not I'll need to look here look there look everywhere everyday when I walked home. Had a nice chat with him. Very comfortable to hang out with. No need to restrict myself. I can just be me, myself and I. But wonder why he reminds me of Jeff though. Weird right?

Mum's back later. Wonder if she get me anything or not. Waiting. Wait long long.

Sleep first think later. =)