Tuesday, May 01, 2007

Confused Mind

I'll get to know the answer tomorrow. No point bothering myself over it now right? Hopefully it's not the answer I don't dare want to know. Can such coincidence really exist in this world? Singapore is a small place yea?

If it's for real. I'll make sure he pays me back double. Not the price. Is the suffering! And nope, I'm not joking. People around me know if you step on my tail, I'll make sure I'll step yours back. And...

CHOP THAT FUCKING TAIL OF YOURS OFF!

You think girls are born to be bullied? NO, you're wrong! Go back kindergarten and learn ABC if you have that thinking!

A good day out today. Provided that if some matters never happened. Came back late as mum was in Malaysia. Walked to JE with J and him. I don't know that those 'playful acts' of J and me will cause him to feel uncomfortable. Sorry guy. I never consider about your feeling. My bad.

J's another problem. He suddenly did weird actions when he learned about the matter today. As if J wants the whole world to know that he knows me better. Plus some nonsense questions from J stunned me on the train. Better let this be a joke. Otherwise I'll get murdered by woman.

Mr Tian Kong. I really appreciate what you did. I know you care. Thanks for all the things you've done. =)