Monday, April 30, 2007

Sick Of It

Today I power. Sick like hell still can hang on till 6pm. Rushed home after that. If not think I'm going to faint at BEST. All of them said my health's weak. That's not what I wanted too. But what to do? Felt better after resting at home for a few hours. Hence I'm online now. Checking some stuffs. Resting soon after this. I still feel weak.

Intend to off tomorrow. Who cares about the so call rules? Monday's my off day and it's fixed. Standard one! Will be going to the doctor's and maybe to IMM for a visit and some shopping. Mum's going to Malaysia. There, and I'm left alone at home again. So sick yet have to spend the day alone. If I stay at home, bet I'm going to rot to death.

Can't hit my target. What a joke. Left 200 bucks more yet I can't reach it. Hope everything will be fine. It's just a few hundreds. They won't mind would they? Don't know what I can do about it now. Leave it then. So many problems unsolved. Making my mind confused. No wonder I'll alawys fall sick. It's been a tough year for me. Tired of it.

That guy's very concerned when I fell sick today. Oh well. Thanks ah. And the most surprising matter. BEST staffs are nice after all. Most of them showed concern for me. Double thanks ah. Appreciate it. But wonder why sometimes they don't appreciate the things I did. Weird people. Am going rest now. Head's spinning. Bless that I'll recover soon.