Sunday, April 29, 2007

Bad Days Never End

I think I'm going to die soon. It's the first time that I tired myself out till I collapsed. And that guy still haven't give up. He got stress from the Newstead people. Keep asking him. And I got stress from him. Keep asking me. Mentally stressed up.

Work was busy. Poor Lional and me. One person took care of the whole counter. Lional bro in charge of game while for me is mp3. Where my partners gone? Alex and Nas? One go smoke can smoke for one hour. One go walk walk in Best can missing for 30 minutes. Left me alone.

Sales was good today. In fact it's great. 3 in total. $199 each. Target left 250 bucks more to reach. Need to chiong a bit more tomorrow and I'll be safe. Blame that stupid Nas. Snatch my customer. Was about to bring my customer to the cashier already. He come sabo me. Said our products lousy this and that. I KNOW LOUSY LAH! YOU DON'T HAVE TO SAY LAH! In the end the customer dumped mine and go for his brand.

.......F.......U........C.........K..........U..........

Want to compare can just compare before I go take the stock. Fair and square. I'll respect the customer's decision then. Don't suddenly come snatch my customer! PISSED off. Punched card and left although it's only 8.45pm. Went Newstead to hide. All things shoot me. How can I stand it? Alex also another one. Ordered me around like I'm his slave. Guys are so kuku.

Some more the worst is we kena newspaper report about our outlet's mp3 counter have bad customer service. And I kena the most from that sotong in charge. Everything throw blame to me. SO MANY PEOPLE THERE WHY KEEP SAYING CUSTOMER COMPLAIN ABOUT THE PROMOTER IS ME? Feel like throwing sotongs to him.

Falling sick soon. Julian's already half dead. Brian can still stand one more day. The kopitiam sell chicken guy was better after I passed panadols to him. Now I starting to feel not really good. Hang on one more day. Can finally have a good rest on Monday. Although not really rest. More like relax. Then it's pay day next. May please arrive faster. April's a BAD month.