Saturday, April 28, 2007

A Messy Day

For no reason some guy want to woo me. And he's very determinate. You kidding me? Then called me up and talked to me for 2 hours just now. For no reason I don't know why Newstead people all support. So 'nice' of them. All gone crazy.

Because that guy is the new Newstead staff. That's why they all own self people support own self people. Just one day so many things happened. My mind now confused and blur. I just want so sleep early. Don't want to think of anything.

Him and this guy. And my work stress. I'm unsure how long more can I hang on. Target still not yet hit. 800 plus more bucks. Hope weekend crowds will be good. Don't mind rush a little more. Tired myself out to hit target is worth it.

Alex will be working on weekends. Tomorrow Lional, Jenny and Alex will be back. Hope we can work together and help each other. Bless that tomorrow will be a good day. I can't afford to lose this battle. Need energy now. Time to replenish it.