Friday, April 27, 2007

A Never Ending Nightmare

I'm very good today. Didn't puff at all. Mood was not bad. Sales yes. But only one. Sold to a gangster tao some more. Brought a Geylang china lady to buy. He's fierce but quite nice. So the so call bad guys are good also? Ben xing shan liang? Then what about those good guys? They'll change to be bad?

Alex's not here. Asked his friend Jerry about him. He's not sure too. Worried for him. Afraid he's being fired already. Feel bad because I didn't cover up for him when his in charge came yesterday. Hope he'll come this weekend. Missed his jokes. Now left Nasri and me only. Three's a crowd. And I like crowds.

My mood's badly affected by someone just now. Why did he choose to appear again when he's MIA for so many months? Don't know. Mind's very confused now. And stress because of my sales target. My current total sales is only $3170. Come on! I need 4000 bucks you idiot! Three more days to go and I'll be dead meat.

Sometimes I really hate my in charge Vincent. He never bothers about anything around me nor find time to visit me. Unlike Jie Sheng. Such a pleasant surprise to see him today. He's at nearby and decided to pop by to find me. Maybe having Jie Sheng as my in charge is not a bad idea too. But nah. Among these two, I'll still prefer Vincent.

Worried for sister. Yet I can't fork out any time to keep him company nor visit him. He asked me a question that day. "Sister, last time you asked me not to smoke, then why are you smoking now?" Good question sister. I don't know the answer. He asked don't my mom mind me smoking? Well, mind also no choice. She'll understand.

Just transfered 200 bucks to him. I'm broke now. Hope this money will do him good and last him for a while. I don't know how to help anymore. Smoked again just now. 2 in a row. Just because of that person appeared suddenly. Maybe I can't accept the fact that he's back. Asked to meet me some more. Luckily he DC before I can answer. Need some time to think.

Mind's tired. Brain's dead. Goodnight.