Thursday, April 26, 2007

The Not Funny Joke

Sleepy. The most I can stay up till is 2am only. Will collapse after that time. When I'm not working last year. I'll take a couple of hours to fall into a deep sleep. Now? 2 minutes is all I need to fall asleep. Won't wake up in the middle of the night. Only my morning alarm can wake me up.

No sales today. As usual what I've predicted. Pouring like mad in the evening. So of course no customers. Do you think people will be so stupid to come all the way here to shop? They'll rather stay at home to sleep. We're free till can watch officer Alan play the new game. Whole group of promoters surround him. Customers walked past our counters we also lazy to move back. LOL!

Leg 'sour' like hell. Foot pain like crazy. Toe numb like no tomorrow. This is what I get for standing 10 hours daily. Think I'm really not suitable to be in the sales line. Am too quiet. Till the other promoters get the sales always. Intend to change job. Once again, if not because of Vincent, I won't be staying here for so long.

Went Newstead after work. Things had changed a lot there. Julian re shifted all the counters. Wanted to find back the memories but it's gone after the re arrangement. Maybe that will do me good. Actually working busily is good for me too. So that I can forgive and forget easily. And yes. I've forgiven and forgot.

Wonder why Newstead's people are always able to cheer me up. BEST can also. But only Alex is able to make me laugh like crazy with his lame jokes. And Alex never come for work for 3 days already. His in charge came to spot check today and think he kena till very cham on the phone. Bless him. Hope he won't kena fired.

I noticed that the guys changed a lot. Julian suddenly became kay poh. Asked me if I've got a bf. Some more said I HOLD HANDS WITH A GUY FROM BEST??? I went like wtf and chased him around the shop. The others said he 'old flower eyes' already. Lao hua yan okay? 28, 29 years old only Mr Julian. So poor thing? Crazy guy. LoL. If I got a bf to hold my hand, I won't be so pathetic till haiz here haiz there everyday then. =.=

Guess the guy he's talking about is Lional bro. Because that day Samsung promoter Jenny and us went out together. But I don't know why he find Jenny invisible and the most funniest thing is saw me and a guy hold hand? Plus he called me but I walked more faster? Where got? He must be seeing ghost if he's not having 'old flower eyes'. LOL!

Sorry SP mei. Have no time to help you ask about the watch. Next few days okay? I'll try. And now. Time to sleep. Having a good night's rest everyday keeps my mood lively and great. :D