Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Countless Problems

Currently 1am now. And I just reached home an hour ago. Been a busy day today. Helped them rearranged all the audio players till BEST closes at 10 plus. I'm biased. Shifted my LeMon to a clearer view side. Hoping there's more customers.

Every day's a busy day. To think I'm already sleepy at this time. Maybe too tired that's why. Trying to get a full 8 hours sleep daily. Guess I'm able to do it. A good night's sleep will allow me to chiong on the following day. My mood will be better too.

Getting closer to my target. It's already 3000+ bucks now. Yet they still say it's not enough. Say Samsung have 9000+ bucks. Why can't I? Eh? Samsung VS LeMon. Never die before is it? I don't dare to bang my egg LeMon to rock Samsung. Sure die.

Feeling quite vexed. Yet trying to stay cheerful. Got a bad news last night. Darling sister is on wheelchair now. His legs are giving him problems. If he don't go for the op, he'll stay on the wheelchair from now on. Was stunned. I don't know his legs are that bad suddenly.

Some more his mother suffered a mild stroke and is in hospital now. Sister badly needs help. And financial needs too. Yet he stays at Bedok. And I'm working everyday till late night. Wanted to fork out some time to visit him. But it's not possible. I'm such a bad sister.

Still thinking of a way to help him. He can't possibly wait for death as he said. Was in bad mood yesterday. Yet he still have to try and cheer me up. He only have one sister and that's me. But I'm such a failure. I can't help. Even if I can. It's not much help though.

Please bless my dear sister with recovering health and his mom will recover soon. Suddenly I think I trust his words more than buddy's now. Previously I was quite confused about it. But now more worse. Don't even know who is wrong and who is right now. I don't want to care LE!