Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Past And Present

Was MIA the whole day. Yes, I'm online. Yes, I'm alive. But sorry, I just don't wish to talk. Let me have some time alone okay hao ma xie xie.

Don't wish to go out. Don't wish to meet anyone. Just stayed at home the whole day and smoked a hell lot in front of my computer. Woke up at 11am. But slept back till 3pm. Till the sky went dark and it started pouring like hell. Damn it. Hate thunder and lightening yet this had to happen while I'm at home. So back to bed. Blasted my mp3 loud like mad. And continued sleeping.

Woke up again at 5pm and had a light meal. This was the first meal I had today. Don't feel like doing anything. Yet wonder why still spent 1 hour plus doing manicure and pedicure. Went online after that. Till now. Updating my friendster, browsing through friends' profile, find new pictures and edited them for my blog. Spent the most time browsing through forums checking the latest news of my idols.

I love forums hopping. Knew so many great news of my idols. Including S.H.E's new album, got a nice Ella's wallpaper, saw their new song's MV. And the best. Ming En is going to cast in the coming San Li new show. Missed all these. Normally I'll know all about the latest entertainment news last time. Now? I don't have time to read magazines and browse forums. Don't even know what's the 7pm or 9pm show on channel 8 now. Everyday work and can only reach home at around 12mn.

Found some time to write some posts for my journal. If you're one of those who know me well. You'll know I actually kept a journal. I prefer writing some thoughts in my book instead of just blogging them online and showed everyone. Noticed that most of my posts are written about buddy instead of him. And some on Kelvin and Low too. Yet I didn't contact anyone that I wrote about in my journal nowadays. What's going to be in my journal next? What else but my work?

I enjoyed today. Thank you. I feel good now. If possible, I'll like to spend every week's off day at home to relax instead of going out. How I wish I can go back to the past. No work. No stress. No failing health. No memories of him. Only online and browsing forums, deejaying and chatting with friends most of the time. I've drifted from all including my family after I start working. But perhaps that's my life? Can I have a silly wish? I'll like it to be better. Okay? Thanks and bye.