Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tough Life

Today was full of ups and downs. Stayed home for the whole day. Totally no mood to go out for any entertainment.

Messaged buddy at noon. Told him I'm upset. He said he'll call me back once he reached home. And at 7pm I received his call. Had a nice chat. Wonder why lots of people ask me to be wary of him. That's ridiculous. He's my best friend whom I know for 2 years plus. I know his character well. Maybe you can say I'm being make use of. But at least I'm willing k? Some more I don't think sharing problems to me is making use of me. Sorry, but I'm standing on buddy's side.

Guess buddy he really changed. Can still be friends with the girl after 'that' night. If you understand what I'm trying to say about the night thing. His broken relationship hurts him lots. Hence the change. I understand pal, no worries. Meeting him tomorrow for dinner. I won't be his dinner. Don't worry. *Laughs like mad* If anything want to happen, two years ago will already happen then.

We'll still be best of friends no matter what. =)

Escaping is the only way I can think of. If only I can MIA for long. But can't! I got to work. And work means stress. And stress means I will go MIA. And MIA means I will make lots worry for me. And worry for me means I'll feel bad. Feel bad means I'm a bad girl. So the meaning is I don't want to be a bad girl. I want to be good.

Hope the leave I applied will be successful. Wanted to go Malaysia this month end for a breathe of air. Can't hang on long anymore. Lots of problems. But not all can be reveal out. Coping it all by myself makes me suffocated. And stress is giving me health problems. I dropped three kilos in one month. Much more better than any diet plans. Which I don't want. Damn it.

Food, rest, relax. The things I want. Are they so tough? Maybe they aren't. But to me they are.

Why? Why is my life in such a mess? Sick of it. Let it end.

Let it end.