Wednesday, May 16, 2007

The Best

Pon-ed work. I tell you. The feeling's SHIOK! Never been so relax before. Woke up due to cut off of electric at my house coz of the fucking lift upgrading. Actually don't intend to go out. But after much persuading from sister and him. Okay, on ah. I finally decided to went Bedok with him to find my dar sis.

He paid for the cab fares to and back from Bedok. Scary large amount of money I tell you. Went pool-ing with sister at Katong after lunch at Bedok interchange. I fell in love with pool today. But still bowling will be my top choice. Sister bought me ban mian. And the two guys ate those oily food like you know what being let out on the 7th month like that. -_-'''

After the pool session, went to Bukit Batok. Anyway the pool session was only played between sister and me coz some one don't want to entertain us. LoL. From east back to west all coz we went to find his god sister. Which the girl happens to be some one I actually got recommended by the guys last time. What a small world. His god sis makes me laugh like mad. But the questions she asked shot me like hell. What a disgrace. Jitao speechless. -_-

From Bukit Batok went Causeway Point for my treatment. Stayed till 7 plus and rushed back to my place just to see my family doctor for the stupid dumb MC. Got more sleeping pills from my doctor. But am advised not to eat too much as it had side effects. And I think I got the side effects already. Coz the time now is 5am and I can't sleep. Just because I didn't eat the fucking sleeping pills?! What the hell!?

Maybe still quite bothered by some memories and stuffs. Tell me, does memories hurts? Or they tends to be only sweet? I don't know the world could be such a small place. J actually knows that guy. And seems all of the people I know and he knows kena linked up like that. Don't care already. Need to concentrate more on my job. I know I'm getting fired soon. Coz Vincent says so.

Everything let nature takes its own course. Work and personal stuffs etc. At most I go work at Newstead? At most the worst happens again? The history repeats itself again? Serious then serious. Play then play. I'll go along. Don't want to hurt anyone or use anyone to forget anyone. I'm already disappointed. Are we even friends? Plane-ed me again and again.

Forget it, take one step at a time. 5am. Night.