Thursday, May 17, 2007

The Decision

Blogger is back to normal! At last! YAY!

Back to work today. Still no sales as usual. But not that depressed anymore. My colleagues all managed to cheer me up in no time. I felt better. Thanks thanks people.

Having the thoughts of jumping grass skirt dance again. To BDD this time. Same old place I'm working at. But as their staff this time. Not as promoter. I can get commission no matter what brands and what products I'm selling. Get what I mean? Basic pay is 900 bucks. But commission can earn like mad. 300 to 400 bucks commission per month is not a problem if I'm willing to chiong. Pay is confirm better than now.

Had a nice day today. Lazy to bother too much about all those unhappy stuffs anymore. Maybe I should let go and let it off. If not it won't be fair. I need to buck up and chiong for work too. The chiong ness is back. Provided if I get more confidence in my products. Hey, if I can get so many sales for other brands, why none for mine? Coz I don't even have the guts to promote my own brand. Later I died on the street kena killed by furious customer. LOL!

2am? What? So fast? I don't want to go to work lahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

But no choice. Damn it. SLEEP!