Friday, May 18, 2007

Good Mood

Went to collect my commission. Was VERY satisfied with it. A nice 3 digits at last. 106 bucks. But the percentage dropped like mad. 1.5% of total sales. Wtf! Last time I still have 2.5%! You want earn a bit you go deduct from my company. Why deduct from my pay? Super bo liao. Not fair to me okay? Very sian about it.

But anyway, I earned a fat hell lot from the incentive. Each model sure have incentive. From 3 bucks to 8 bucks EACH. Must chiong more to get more. That's what Vincent said. And I only have till this month end to prove my sales. Otherwise it's get lost for me. I am asked to wear lesser and go out drag customers in. Wtf? I Geylang chick? Don't be crazy.

Already am very glad my commission finally got a 3 digits amount. Less a bit of commission never mind. What worries me most is the stress I'm suffering from. Have learn to let go and don't care too much. Since I now have a couple jobs more waiting for my reply. Muhahaha. All pay are 1000 plus, workplace at IMM some more. Sure can consider about it.

They helped me sold one lemon today. Thanks god. Really need to buck up. I'm in good mood recently. Hope my good mood brings in good sales for this weekend. If still no sales, I go bang wall suan le. Thanks all. Thanks for what you all did for me. Trying to cheer me up and forking out so much time to accompany me get out of my depression mood.

Damn. 4am already?! Murder me please. Only 5 hours of sleep tonight. Oh well.