Monday, June 18, 2007

What A Torture

Can't believe that I missed working. Been a week plus. Rested enough. But was asked to rest more by my BEST in charge. Mr Vincent. So yeah, like that then. Listen to him. Think I'm resting for a couple of days more before I go back. Need to settle some matters in the meantime too. Should be back to work by this week.

Been a great day today. Went out with him. Movie, lunch, dinner, shopping. Met up with my kai ma and twin cousins too. It's a well planned day. Such a long time since I last enjoyed myself. Wonder if there's any more chance. Treasured today very much. Afraid that the worst might happen. Then it's the end then.

Hopefully not. I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Hoping for the best.

Tomorrow will be another tough day. Hope all goes well. That's the only thing I wished for. Please, god. Don't joke with us anymore. It isn't funny. It's scary. I can't take another more blow. My depression will get worse if this carries on.

Meanwhile, I'm praying hard. Please. Let everything be back to normal. I missed the good old peaceful days.