Tuesday, June 19, 2007

My Problems

Blows after blows. I can't stand it anymore. Why must heaven torture me and us?

My problem, his problem, work problem.

Went with him today. Everything is still not that bad. The sentence won't be that bad as we firstly think it is. Hopefully all turns out well on Friday. Which is the sentence day. Still keeping my fingers crossed. All that I can help. I've done them. Will that help him? I don't know. And am afraid to know.

My stupid problem. Which is I don't know what problem. I'm vexed. But don't know vexed over what. I only know that I'm very fan. Fan over what? Don't know. Don't want to know also. I'm confused. I'm blur. I'm going crazy.

Work problem too. Vincent wants to transfer me away elsewhere. My nightmare. I can't bear to leave IMM. Yet nothing turns out well ever I started working in IMM. Maybe a new change of surrounding will do me good. Maybe I'll get more sales and hence more commission too. But what I hope is back to the office to work. No more sales job. Hopefully my wish can come true.

I only know that June is a terribly bad month. And 2007 is an awfully bad year. Bad luck. Be gone.