Saturday, July 14, 2007

Mixed emotions

Everyday I wore the necklace he gave me. And slept with the photo we took under my pillow. Just don't feel like removing the necklace off maybe? With the necklace, I feel safe. Just as he's by my side. Perhaps I feel guilty, cos it's partly cos of me that he landed in jail. My fault. Forgive me. I know you had. But I can't forgive myself. Sorry. And people, don't ask me what happened. Thank you.

Saw the picture of SK and Xin on Friendster. Felt speechless. Just don't know what feelings should I used it to describe. Cos it's an mixed emotion. I thought I won't feel anything upon viewing his recent photos. But yet I still feel something. Something that I couldn't describe. They both looked so en ai. It's good. Really good to know that he treats Xin so well. Xin, don't be like me okay?

But, somehow, I still feel hated towards him.

Decided to go back to work tomorrow. I wonder how I'll cope. Take one step at a time. I really don't want to think about anything anymore. My brain is already half dead. I'm tired of this. I just want to live a normal life now. Consider me single now. But confirm not available. Ask me why if you're blur enough not to know.

Currently now I really feel blessed to have caring friends by my side. That's already more than enough to me. I'm not greedy. But if there's another request that I can make. I just hope that he's well now inside there. No more news of him in hospital please.

Bless us

I cut my hair real short. And I mean REAL short. Call me boy boy please. I feel good. Really good. And I slept the days away. Everyday 24 hours. 20 hours on bed. 4 hours online. Not much eat and drink. Just purely sleep. I feel great. So in the end I'm still at home rather than at work. -_-lll

Lastly, vote vote!! http://ch8.mediacorptv.com/heygorgeous/babe.php?uid=667
She's dar sis's god sis. Easy to explain means = my mei also. So VOTE OK!
Thank yew very muchie. =D