Sunday, July 15, 2007

A New Life

Removed the photo of them. Don't feel that much hated towards him actually. Just uncomfortable when I saw the photos they took together. To think that he still can live so happily without any guilty feeling. Maybe I still have not accept the fact that he's not mine, past and present.

Had thought it over. Someone scolded me real awake now. I'll just accept every single thing that happens to me. No matter if it's good or bad. Accept and learn to overcome it. Regarding work, I'll give a call to HR next week and explain to the lady about it. Hopefully I'll be able to re continue work next month once every thing's cleared.

Sorry best friend. I must have caused him lots of troubles. To think he's about to give up on me. The feeling sucks. Even my best friend cannot stand me anymore. I must have been such a pest and burden to others for the past few weeks. Or maybe even past few years. I mustn't and won't give up on myself. I won't allow myself to be look down upon. I must get back up on my feet and prove those who want me down wrong. Beat them down!

Thanks C, sister, my ger, my two meis, SP and Jas and of course not forgetting my dear best friend Jeff for being by my side when ever I need you people. This is a very good lesson in my life for me to learn from. Ex cheat my money and dumped me so what? BF in jail so what? Lost my job so what? Got depression so what? I can overcome all single one of these slowly.

I won't let all those stupid things happened to me again. It's a promise. =)