Monday, July 16, 2007

Post #670

Post #670

Deleted off my previous post of the current date. Sorry friend. My fault. I shouldn't have said all that. I apologized sincerely.

Actually I should have got more than 670 posts. It happened that my blogger was screwed up two years ago and I recreated it without saving all my archives. Hence ta da. All of my past archives were lost. C knows that. We both feel kind of pity to lose those previous archives.

Read my past archives and found out that almost or more than half of them were unhappy posts. Posts about happy incidents covered up not more than half of my archives. And most happy moments happened when I'm with that guy. I asked myself, am I really happy when I'm with him last time? Maybe I really was. I have no regrets.

But I know that he don't and won't belong to me past or present. So why should I bother thinking and rewinding my brain to the past? Instead what I should do now is step into the future and walk the present. Although the present isn't a smooth pathway. I can easily flick those pebbles away. They are just small pebbles, not gigantic rocks. It's just that did I wish to do so? Or did I don't?

Unhappy day today. Dearest uncle, I mean my real uncle is still in hospital undergoing treatment. I'll just slightly brush today's post off with a few paragraphs of sentences. And that will be all.