Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Back To Home

I'm back to my old life once again.

Eat, sleep, online.

-.-

Called HR this morning. She need to discuss with my boss to see how is the arrangement for my work. Oh well. Don't think there will be any good news for me. High chances of getting sack again. She asked me to rest well first and don't think of work. I'm doing it. Oh ya, you believe?

Wanted to visit uncle, but I slept till 5pm. In the end. Oh well. -.-
But seems he's getting a lot better. Maybe I'll go visit him tomorrow! =D

Ate one meal today only. Don't feel like eating. Went out after my late "breakfast" at 7pm. That was the first and only meal I had today. I just nibble nibble a bit like a rabbit.

Went back to my "home". IMM. Joked with the guys at kopitiam. Ah Seng was jealous that I talked to the other two monkeys more. O.O Sorry lar, you busy mar.

Talked with Best Denki's people. My old gang. I missed them lots. And of course not forgetting my old old gang. The Newstead guys. My dai gor, Edmund and kor Brian. Joined them makan talk at Mac after their work. It seems that IMM's outlet wanted to change opening hours from 10am-10pm.

.............................................

Siao. -.-

All of them wanted to transfer. For me. I wanted to transfer here if able to. =D

SIAO! -.-'''

I don't mind it actually. 12 hours a day spend with your close friends, people whom you are "gham" with is better than spending 9 hours with colleagues whom back stabbed you.

I'll see how. Felt better after returning "home".

I miss IMM. =(