Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Good News

I'm happy today because I got news of him finally. From another of his "fellow". LoL. That guy, whom he said himself as Ah Huat, or Fa Ge. He called and told me that JH requested him to give me a call cos he just came out today lar. To bao ping an. Easy to say means he wants me to know that he's safe and sound.

That Fa Ge told me a news that I've been waiting for long. His release date.

22 Oct 2007

Means it's only 3 more months away. 97 days to be exact.

And as for why I have not receive any letters from him. Simple answer.

He couldn't get any letter papers. Dots.

Omg! Queenstown Prison. You people don't even have a single paper for prisoners to write letters? -.-

I'm asked to write letters to him instead. But hey. So troublesome. Need to indicate this and that. So? I would rather spare the trouble of writing. LOL! -.-

Fa Ge asked me any problems, give him a call. O_O!!

Another guy from those "Black Black" places? Perhaps. But who cares. I'm thankful to him that he passed me this message.

Visited uncle in hospital. He's getting so much better. God bless. Guess he's able to discharge tomorrow. Yay! My cousins will be so glad. And guess what?

Right, me hospital tomorrow at 9am. Shits.

Sleep now lor. What else?