Thursday, July 19, 2007

Waiting

Been popping by forums whole night. Browsing through my idols new show.

樱野 3 + 1

It's a new show by Ming Dao & Qiao En. And I'm awaiting it. Something that I looked forward to other than his release on Oct. I guess the show should have or about to end by the time he gets release. Don't tell me I really have to spend 3 whole months at home going back to my old life?

NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

But seriously I don't have the mood to do anything else now. I just slept the whole day and online the whole night. Made a call to HR. No news yet. Continue waiting. Terrible feeling. It's an amusing thing. I don't want to work, they chase me to work. I want to work, they don't allow me to work. -.-

HOW LONG MORE MUST I WAIT?

Went hospital this morning. Am told that my EGG and CT scan reports are normal. No signs of siao nerves or anything. So I don't have to visit them anymore. I only need to visit my doctor whom people called them Shen Jing Bing doctor. ROFLMAO!

I sleep because my brain won't be active and I won't think for that moment. Can allow me to stop thinking of him and all those matters for a while. But when I woke up, nightmare continues. Time is passing by so slowly that I can cry my ass out. Time move faster please! I wish I can fast forward it to end of Oct. Damn.

Uncle's discharged today. One thing to be glad about. Sometimes I wish that I can go back to hospital again. I missed the time when he's beside my hospital bed taking care of me. I don't mind going to hospital once again if he's back now. Sigh

95 more days to go. Nose turned sour at this point. Bleh.