Friday, July 20, 2007

Interesting

Day was boring. Went BPP and makan like a hungry ghost till people from other tables looked at me with the O_O look. I feel so pai seh. -.- Bought lots of snacks from FairPrice and went home. Now my house like a minimart sia. -.-

After reaching home later went to meet C. Tonight I had a very chatty night thanks to C. C accompany me chat the whole night sia. Bought me drinks and candies. And told me about the work. C's work not simple as I thought. So being a boss also not that easy one. Had to do all the hard work also. Poor thing leh.

Then came home, chatted with J till both our msn flood like siao sia. Added each other in msn but never chat before. Tonight so strange can talk with him so much. He asked about my work at Newstead and asked me out tomorrow. O_O Such a surprise. So go lor. Going Marina only lar. Then maybe later after he need to go for the company dinner I'll go IMM find his boss my kor lor.

Mood's better after having a face to face chat with C and online chat with J. Friends are great. Hope tomorrow will be a good day. Don't let me tio kan by my kor can already. LOL. Nightz.