Saturday, July 21, 2007

Feeling Lousy

I've been feeling lousy these few days. This happens when I chanced upon their photos in Friendster. Photos of Xin and SK. To think she uploaded more photos today. Those from 2003 till now. This sux more. I've been feeling very bad and lousy since this. Bad cos I feel bad and guilty and not forgetting stupid. Like a third party lidat. Lousy cos I don't know? Just feel lousy upon seeing their photos. How lovey dovey they are. Still can go overseas for holiday some more. While me? Trying to struggle a life and forget all those lousy memories. The world indeed is unfair.

I'll think I'll just use the computer lesser. Computer always brings trouble and problem to me. I'll just concentrate on work more. Going back work tomorrow. People around me had already noticed my change. I've became so much more quieter. Always keep to myself and don't like to mix in with others. Guess I'll do the same when I'm at work. Later my nick at school "Ice Queen" will be back again then hosay liao.

Went out with Jimmy today. J stands for Jimmy Huang. Kk. Not a secret now anyway. Cos we show up together at Funan and had already gave some a shock. Joyce's mouth can't close when she saw us together sia. Some more we both wore black. Like couple clothes sia. -.- Nothing much to mention about. The rumors about him like me and whatever so is past. We're just buddies. And buddies can go out together and makan, chat, smoke. Go spread whatever kaya nonsense the people want. I heard people said we pat-toh-ing just now already. They even came to ask me. Go think whatever you like. I fuck care k?

Wanted to go home and Julian kor called me to "nag". He said he can sense the weirdness and chong dong ness of talking to him that's why he called when he's on the way driving home back to JB. And said as I called him kor, I need to listen to his "nagging". -.- We talked a lot. From past to present to future. And about JH. I learned and gained a lot from his talk. But just wonder if I can bear what he said in mind not. As for work, I'll chiong. Won't let him down.

Chiong ba. Don't want to think of anything stupid for now. Let all wait until he's release then say. I fuck care thinking already. This sux. I'm feeling lousy and lousier day by day.