Sunday, July 22, 2007

Half Dead

I nearly died. Or should I said I've died. -.-

Tired and stress till die. Having a cold and fever right now. Sneezing like ah choo no need money and forehead hot like ready to bbq a live chicken. Took a cab home and fell half dead on it. Fucking cab fare's 18 bucks. KILL ME!

To think Jeff can be so fucking alive still after working like a year there. Nope. And I didn't talk to him much today. Don't feel like talking much to anyone also. Too busy trying to remember the things I'm taught.

Newstead is so fucking tiring and stress!

Omg! Being a full time admin had so many fucking things to learn and do. I rather do sales. At least I don't have to face the computer and papers whole day. I thought I might like being a admin. But nope. It sux.

The supervisor Jenny's being very nice to me. No stress from her. But the current admin is going off in 1 week's time. Means I have to learn all or almost all those things within 1 week. Tell me? Am I superwoman? If you say yes then I can do it. If not I can't. Sorry.

I really don't know how long more I can hang on. I'll break down. Maybe I'll just give up tomorrow. Sigh.