Monday, July 23, 2007

Chat Logs

I pon work today. 2nd day of work and I pon. Win already right? -.-

Can't blame me. I was feeling too sick to even get up. Been thinking a lot should I work or should I not? My parents disallow me to work. Cos of my sickness I guess. I won't be knowing what I've done sometimes. Skali choy, even I kill anyone I won't know it. Dangerous. That's why my parents and doctor disallowed me to work. I think I need to tell my supervisor this. Am really scared the worst might happen anytime without me knowing.

Yesterday first day of work and heng heng bumped into YM di. I kena dragged by him to his classmates and he introduced me as his god sis. Somemore he asked his friends I chio right? Fish. Feel like digging a hole underground and crawl in. Got "forced" to donate money by him. Maybe that's why my yesterday sux so much. Cos I bumped into di. LOL! Joking la.

Buddy messaged me today. Finally not MIA anymore huh?

Darren: hello
Darren: u know how to play mj?
RongFang: dun wan play la
RongFang: i today sick
Darren: okok
Darren: take care

NB you. Just lidat? So many years friends. Cannot accompany me to chat more?

Was sick at home so came online and browsed through my chat logs. I've got chat logs from Feb till now. The conversation between me and turtle's really funny. He said he forgotten what we said. Can't post them here anyway. Cos we had a long 3 hours conversation that night. From 2am-5am. Blogger would be damn flooded like hell if I posted it.

Si Man In Black Turtle! =P

I finally know his Chinese name when I browsed through his testi's today. Wei Jie. O_O!! LOL!!!!!

Ever since when I'm in school. I've always known senior turtle as his english name. First time learn about his Chinese name I'm laughing like siao.

I'm evil I know. But guys can't be much more better too. Right not? xD