Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Give Me A Break

I'm feeling lousy at times. Which is every time. -.-

Feeling bloated. Tired. Restless. Whatever and anything you can think of. Really cant hang on anymore. Feel like screaming out loud. Which is what I do every time. And tmd those si matas come and asked me to shh. Fuck them maggots. You then shh! It's only 1am! Why can't I scream?

Promised I'll be back to work tomorrow. But doubt I will do so. I'm feeling so troubled. Which I sense that my depression will be back. Made a call to my doctor and was given a last warning by him. He said if I don't know how to relax my tense mind. Then it's IMH for me.

Scared you meh? Go then go lar. Like I never go before lidat.

Just afraid that my illness will act up when I'm at work. I'll landed myself in trouble. Esp when tomorrow boss will be there. Later I kill her I also don't know. Then hoho.

Fuck my mind. Don't know what I'm thinking. I only know. Give me a break can?