Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Confused Mind

Mmm. Pon again.

Depression acts up. Been wondering how I should handle it. Prof advised me to go IMH for treatment. It's a case of depression plus 'jing shen fen lie zhen'. Understand not? Hmm. Cheem.

Don't want to do anything about it. My parents die die don't allow me into IMH. Want me to rest at home for at least 6 months. Hell man. I rather go work. But somehow afraid I'll do something sjb while working.

Haiz. Stress. Tell me what should I do?

He's been drifting out of my mind recently. After what Kor advised me. Forget is a blessing. Maybe it's a good thing after all. I can just forget everything in one whole shot. And start all over again when he's back. For now. I'll just write him a note daily. Just to bear in mind that there's still a him.

Sick. Coughing and sneezing. Headache too. Perhaps if it's dengue also not bad. At least it's some time for me to past. Days won't be so tough to pass by then. This really feels like waiting for death. Yet death die die don't want to arrive yet.

Maybe I should sleep. Work or not. Decide tomorrow.