Thursday, July 26, 2007

Sick Girl

Never go work. Seen doctor today. Maybe I'm suffering from dengue. Have not confirm yet. I'm feeling drowsy from the medicine. Need meet zhou gong already. Time to sleep. Nights.

Update:

I slept very early and woke up very late. Body still shivering like hell. Coughing and sneezing. Fever ran up to a high 38.7. -.-

Please tell me what I should do now? I don't even have the strength to walk today. Let alone work. So of cos I didn't work today lah.

Whenever I want to do anything. There's sure some spoilers. Just wtf is my life turning into? Even my blog's taggie became a party. Speechless. -.-

I just need some quietness and peace now. My sickness had already act up. Plus this don't know what thing I'm suffering from. It's been so many days. Argh! Go and die lah. Zzz.

Last time I enjoyed a bottle of Pokka green tea everyday. Now I enjoyed a cone of ice cream everyday. Who cares about if it's winter? now. I just want to enjoy my life everyday.

Can eat, eat. Can play, play. Can sleep, sleep!

Edited at 4pm 26/7