Friday, July 27, 2007

Still Sick

Already sick for 3 days and still counting. *Shakes head*

I got eat my medicine on time one okay! I'm very guai one okay! But I'm still sick. Don't feel like talking much these few days. Just like to keep to myself. I swear I'm going back to work tomorrow. Can't let it drag on anymore. Who cares what problem I'm facing. Work, all problems gone.

Today my house 2 TVs got blown up. One shock after another. Now no more TV at home for me to watch. Eeyer! Bully me! The chao tar smell is still flying in my house. Sibei smelly. Feel like puking. But am really glad that nobody's injured. That's why I said. NONO to 2nd hand stuffs. See lar. -.-

My hands are trembling and shivering as I typed this post. Maybe it's the side effects of the medicine. These few days I sleep a lot. Dream a lot too. Dreams are not ever lasting. They faded soon after you wake up. I'm suffering from nightmares these few nights. Can I have one sweet dream tonight?

Time checked. It's only 9.30pm now. And I'm feeling too drowsy to do anything. Orh orh lo. =)