Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Sick And Tired Girl

Already sick for the 4th day. Mum and me quarreled today. Cos I want to work. She doesn't allow. Hence bleh. War lor. Ar boh then. I kena lock up in the house. So today no work as usual.

Kai ma called early morning. Advising me not to work and rest at home. Stay at home to get my health back first. Cos she said eat medicine and work. Later stress more I die. But I don't want. Ask me to stay at home and do nothing. I'll feel more worse later.

My whole day as usual was spent on the bed. Sleep and sleep non stop. I'm feeling so drowsy from the medicine. I know a lot cares for me. But I'm already old enough to think. No worries ok. Maybe ya. I don't know how to relax and put down some stuffs. But I promise that I'll try alrights?

Feeling weak all over. Not going to bother too much already. Sleep early tonight and off to work tomorrow. Nobody can stop me anymore. I'll 'flip face' with whoever who tries to ask me not to work. I understand your concern but I can decide for myself. =)

Time checked 8.30pm. Early bed time. Really can't hang on anymore.