Sunday, July 29, 2007

Bits Of Thoughts

Every night I would have nightmares about him. How he got torture and suffering inside. My mind is thinking too much I know. Cos SG prison won't torture prisoners. But to think he can't smoke for 6 months. How can he stand it? Me without smoking for 3 days already beginning to throw temper.

Images of him in my mind are already fading away. Perhaps I haven't seen him for too long. In my mind now is only bits and pieces of stuffs. I'm trying hard to recall. Writing him pieces of notes every night. Afraid that I'll drift from him once he's out. I really can't predict and don't know what will happen in 3 months time.

Totally no confidence in myself in work and personal life. I'm a wishy washy person. To think my work's problem was settled so easily. God bless. I'll start work only on Aug. These few days will be some good days to rest. Hope all will be smooth for me from Aug onwards. I really hope that I'll be able to work till he comes out.

Finally my flu is getting a little better today. And I chomp on lots of things today. Ice cream, pudding, potato chips etc. My mouth just can't stop eating. Troubled in the inside yet have to fake a smile outside. It hurts. Hence stuffing myself bloated is the best way. Problems gone this way.

Ask me why I can't get my mind off him. Maybe it's cos he came to me at my most depressed time and help me up. Or maybe, we got fate. =)

Hmm tired. I can't stop burping now. Ate too much. Oops. =S
Time to let off some gas. LOL!