Monday, July 30, 2007

A Never Lasting Dream

I have a lot on my mind tonight to blog out. Feelings and emotions. But when I clicked the 'create post' on blogger. All thoughts are gone in a flash. My mind is so empty now. Let me have a minute to recall okay?

-------------1 Minute Over--------------

Let's talk about dreams. Since my blog is involved with dreams.

I dream a lot these few nights. Basically nightmares. Some nightmares which are so ridiculous. I laughed upon when I woke up. Some nightmares which are so real that I woke up in cold sweat. And of course there's some sweet dreams. So sweet that it might be what may happen in the future. I hope so? =)

As for why my blog is named as Dream Land and URL is an-ever-lasting-dream. (NOT A NEVER LASTING DREAM!!) I believed in fairy tales previously when I was young. Innocent right? Now I know that it can never come true. Prince and princess won't leave happily ever after together. Because.. because.... because..

They will die in the end!!

HAHAHAHAHA!!

Okay, not funny? -_-

Because fairy tales which had happy endings are fake. Just to lie to innocent ones like me. No matter how much we know that those ain't true. We will still always kena bluff. -_-

I've learn my lesson. Never believe anyone or anything easily. So that I won't be the one to get hurt in the end. But don't know why I will still choose to believe them and always kena hurt one. -_-lll

Maybe I should rename my blog to a-never-lasting dream.

Well.. well.. well..