Tuesday, July 31, 2007

My Emotions

Slept late last night. Coughing like hell. Couldn't sleep at all. Spent my morning watching TV shows. And, reading my old blog posts. Those were memories. Although they can be washed away from my mind. But can't wash away from my blog. Take it as some young innocent memories.

Work in another 2 days time. Wonder if I can cope with it. Later will be going to the hospital. Will be asking for a stronger dose of medication. Otherwise my emotions will be greatly affected. My normal dose of medication is already starting to become useless.

Perhaps after take a walk back to IMM. Been coping myself up at home for the past few weeks. This ain't healthy. I missed my old work place and my old friends. But I know there won't be another chance to be back there. Well, if the old won't go the new won't come. Right not?

Been feeling kind of sleepy and tired recently. Wonder why I get so tired easily. Maybe I'm already old. Or maybe I'm tired, of waiting. 80 plus days more to go before he's out. I've been wanting to give him the bottle for so long. Hope he appreciate it. It's just a bottle of messages.

I've been keeping to myself for quite long. Since when am I back to my old self? The old RongFang who doesn't speak much and have no confidence in herself? The quiet and timid girl who does nothing but sleep and online the whole day. Shucks.

Forget it. I want to sleep. Doctor Melvin please save me tomorrow. I'm really tired and can't hang on anymore. I need a rest to everything. This is my well deserve break.