Thursday, July 12, 2007

Stupid 666 Post

My 666the post.

By the time I reached my 777th post. He'll be back, or already soon to be back.

Sorry, I eat back my previous post. LoL.

Tired. Went hospital today. Doctor Melvin said I'm actually better than the previous time. But he wonders why my mood is so down. He asked about him. Asked him to come in the treatment room. And I flared up. Told him want to find him go Queenstown find. x.x

Doctor Melvin's shock. He said this matter must have upset me much. Because he said he can see how much he cares for me when I'm in hospital. Don't talk about him anymore. I feel upset about the stupid 100 days thing. Zzz.

Doctor Meow Melvin asked Prof over. First time I saw physiologist's Prof. Got asked a lot of questions. And given a 2 weeks MC as they think I'm not suitable for work yet. Am advised to rest a few more days at home first. They increased my dose of medication. Making me feel more sleepy than usual. How you expect me to work like this? -_-

Came home and slept the whole day. Online a little. Next week still need to go back for check up. I'm now a TTSH regular. Don't be VIP can already. The charges are damn high. The bills keep mailing to me. Shock and more shock of each bill. Each one is higher than the previous one. Omg lor. I can see my money flying out of my pocket.

As I'm blogging this, Jeff said my blog is always about the same feeling. So tonight will be a bit different. I'm happy happy happy okay?

If you believe.

Bleh.

Wan an.