Wednesday, July 11, 2007

What A Life

Fly me high to the sky, I'm missing you in my life.

Sorry. After all these, I need to tell you. I hate you.

Blame me for hating you. It's to make myself feel better. Same as SK. I hate him. That's why I forget about him so soon. And my feelings just became numb. I'm undisturbed by any of his news. I'm sorry I have to hate you. Sky Hoe Jun Hao.

I still teared.

一切都是为了我好。对不起。是我自私。原谅我。

Hospital later. Wonder if I can be back. Or will I end up staying there for a couple of weeks. That's why I ended up typing this kind of post. But when I typed this, I mean it real.

I want to forget.

People said I'm very pitiful. Sorry, but I don't want people to pity me. Or should I say, no. I won't allow people to pity me. I'm not ke lian. But perhaps yes, I'm ke lian. Ke lian mei ren ai.

Leave me alone.