Friday, August 10, 2007

Changes

I'm starting to mix in with my friends again. It's a good thing. Don't want to play MIA anymore. I'm being unfair to them if I keep on MIA-ing.

Went out with kenneth didi today. Really had some crazy fun at orchard. Never will I imagine that he's one of those crazy teens. I thought he will be those guai guai type of boy boy. It's indeed an unforgettable experience. I think zenn got a big shock when she saw didi. She went like O_O.

Forget to snap some photos. Dang! Wanted to play neoprint. But we somehow ran out of cash. =S Wanted to snap using hp. But two blur sotongs forget. LOL! So ended up only makan at mac and walk walk around Orchard few shopping malls looking the hp I'm aiming and the shirt he's finding.

Came back went bp mall shop shop again. Wanted to buy phone but last min fly kite. Wanted to save some money. My bank account is drying up soon. So came home after some sushi shopping and online chit chat with friends. There's a few pranksters going around in my msn, friendster and blog. Some stupid idiots.

Mei, jimmy, kieran, darren, low. So many people to chat today. Found out that jimmy's tired from funan's show. Mei's bored. Kieran and me intend to meet this sat with darren but darren getting new car next week so fly kite. Low asked me about my job and talked about newstead. Lidat lo. A lot of things. A lot of changes.

Suddenly everyone went to sleep. Me too then. Tired from orchard walk. Nitez.