Saturday, August 11, 2007

Tired Of Life

I'm tired. I feel like going mia. I feel like doing nothing at all. Yet on the other side I feel like doing lots of things. I don't know what my mind is thinking and don't want to know. I'm just tired. And well maybe yea, emo?

Da jie is depressed? Emo-ing just now. Feel like comforting her but don't know how to. In the end I just diam diam. I mean we all just diam diam. Radio next week onwards need to be active le. I've been inactive for the past 6-7 months. I can't find the time to be active now. Unless yea just stream. I can't bear to leave. Yet I don't find the point of myself staying there anymore.

I'm confused. I don't know. I just don't want to know. Maybe I'm also emo-ing already. Da jie said a lot of past matters. Including mine. Pain. Heart pain. I really wished to go back to the past where I can live so carefree and easy. No stress no nothing at all. Unlike now. So many problems. Last time I found a place for me to escape which is the virtual online game world. Now? Nowhere for me. Nowhere for me this pathetic girl.

If I had a choice. How I wished I'm still the innocent young girl who does nothing but habbo everyday. But now even my virtual world becomes so complicated till I couldn't adapt to it anymore. I lost my direction now. I want to get a job. But at the other point I don't. To me now, work or no work doesn't free me from worries. It's just the income matters.

I don't know anything and don't want to know now. Let my mind be in a blank.