Sunday, August 12, 2007

Damn It

I'm being so not myself again. I cried. So tired. I want to go mia but can't.

I need a job. I want to work. But couldn't.

My parents said how bad he is. He's NOT! How could they said he's ugly and some kind of freak. Said he don't have a proper job and no money at all. How could they? No money so what? You can earn and save it slowly. No proper job and keep skipping jobs so what? As long as you're working and earning money. Not handsome so what? Are handsome guys good? No they aren't. I've learn a lesson from the past already. I don't mind all these. Yet they kept saying non stop.

I had enough!

My dad already ruined sister and my friendship. He called sister up and scolded him over some money problems. Hey? It's my money. I never rush him to return it to me. Why should they care? Now what? Our friendship ended. All cos of some kay poh ness my parents showed. Damn.

What should I do now? I'm really lost. All I can do now is sleep and online for the whole day. Don't even feel like eating. Fly all my friends plane. Don't feel like going out nor facing any single one of them. I don't know anything now. Seeing lots of my friends already being parents. Me? Archiving nothing at all at this age of mine. Still depending on my parents.

Fuck. I feel so useless. Maybe I should just disappear.